The first number of Rotura, a journal created and developed by CIAC, has now been published and is available to read here.
The journal adresses two different media: Film and Videogame. A common morphology, syntax and stylistics are in the embryo of these two media. Their interrelationship is made explicit in cultural, social and artistic phenomena; however, each of them is a universe consolidated in different genres, typologies and particularities.
Rotura is an international project in colaboration with authors from various countries, composed by varied orginal research articles in portuguese, english and spanish. The current number of Rotura covers the following subfields:
- Technology, Film and Video Games
- Aesthetics and Audiovisual Production
- Experimental Film, Video art and Art Game
- Digital Media and Interactivity
- History of Cinema and History of Video Games